PowerStep® ArchWear™ Women's Slippers - Taupe/Ivory
Orthotic Slippers for Women | Moderate Support for Neutral Arches | Maximum Cushioning
You don't have to choose between pain relieving support and warmth! Get the whole package with PowerStep® ArchWear™ Women's Slippers. We've combined high-quality materials with our patented biomechanically-correct contouring to create a premium, supportive orthotic style slipper with a soft and cozy feel! The ArchWear true orthotic slippers are the perfect blend of comfort, support, and stability while indoors or around the house. The upper of the ArchWear Slippers has an easy, slip-on style and is made of a stylish, durable microfiber lined with soft, faux shearling. The cushioned midsole absorbs shock and impact, preventing foot and leg fatigue. The signature PowerStep arch shape cradles the arch and heel, providing that extra cushion and support your foot lacks when wearing unsupported footwear. The arch support and heel cradle add stability and motion control to limit excess stress on feet, ankles, joints, and tendons. The ArchWear Slippers are lightweight and feature a non-slip tread for better traction on wet or slippery surfaces. With a soft, comfy feel and arch support, the ArchWear Slippers are a great option when staying indoors. Available in taupe/ivory.
Feet with neutral arches naturally pronate when walking, where the feet and ankles roll slightly inward, placing pressure on the bigger toes and inside of foot. Neutral arches need stable, yet flexible arch support for shock absorption and proper alignment. By combining a cushioned midsole and the clinically proven PowerStep arch shape, the PowerStep ArchWear Slippers are a trusted solution to improve foot function, decrease arch pain, and help alleviate common foot conditions typically caused by mild to moderate pronation.
Mild to moderate pronation can cause: Plantar Fasciitis; Achilles Tendonitis; Arch & heel pain; Ankle, knee, hip & back pain; Shin splints; Bunions; Heel spurs; Hammer & claw toes; Calluses & corns
During use, a break-in period may be required. If necessary, wear a few hours a day until feet are adjusted to the slipper, then wear full time. Shoe sizing is based on U.S. Women's sizes. Available in whole sizes only. Sizes run small. If a half size is required, it is recommended to go up to the next larger size.
- Arch supporting orthotic slippers for women
- Soft faux shearling lining
- Contoured, anatomical neutral arch support with deep heel cradle
- Cushioned midsole
- Lightweight outsole with textured surface and non-slip tread
- Comfortable faux shearling lining has a warm, cozy, soft feel, while the microfiber adds a stylish, durable design
- Contoured, anatomical neutral arch support with deep heel cradle for maximum support and stability in an easy slip-on style for those with standard arches
- Cushioned midsole absorbs shock and impact with each step to help reduce foot and leg fatigue
- Lightweight outsole and non-slip tread for better traction on wet or slippery surfaces
- Perfect balance of comfort and support that stabilizes and aligns the feet to help relieve and prevent pain from mild to moderate pronation
- Upper: Synthetic microfiber, taupe
- Liner: Faux shearling, ivory
- Midsole: Medium density EVA
- Outsole & Tread: Textured rubber, taupe
- Shoe Sizes: Available in 6 U.S. shoe sizes ranging from Women's 6 to 11, whole sizes only. If a half size is required, it is recommended to go up to the next larger size.
- Packaging Contains: 1 pair