PowerStep Wide Fit
Maximum Cushioning, Maximum Support
A wider profile and stable heel cup better support and fit wide-width shoes. The Powerstep® Wide Fit offers firmer arch support to resist “bottoming out” under weight.
An ideal orthotic shoe insole for preventing and alleviating pain associated with Plantar Fasciitis, heel or arch pain and discomfort and other common foot conditions. Fits widths 3E-6E.
US Patent D846,853
Not sure what insole is right for you? Let Us Help!
- Wider profile and deep, stabilizing heel cup
- Full length orthotic
- Firmer arch support
- Fits 3E to 6E widths
- Heat and friction reducing anti-microbial top fabric
- Provides better fit and support in wider shoes
- Resists bottoming out
- Stablizes and protects the heel
- Polypropylene Support Shell - Firmer support
- Polyester fabric top cover with anti-microbial protection, Gray
- VCT® - Variable Cushioning Technology Foam, 1/8”, Gray
- EVA base layer, Shore A 40, Gray
Indications: Those Needing Firmer, Heavier-Weight Support; Wide Feet; Over-Pronation (Mild); Plantar Fasciitis/Heel Pain; Foot, Arch and Heel Pain; Calluses; Hammertoes and Claw Toe; Bunions; Neuromas; Ankle and Knee Pain; Metatarsalgia.
Ideal Shoe Type: Wide Shoes from 3E-6E, Comfort or Athletic Shoes, Therapeutic Shoes