Powerstep® SlimTech 3/4 Length
Moderate Cushioning, Full Support, Slim Design
Powerstep’s Original orthotic shoe insoles in a ¾ length are versatile to fit a variety of shoes. The ¾ length is perfect for preventing and alleviating pain associated with Plantar Fasciitis, heel or arch pain and discomfort in lower profile shoes.
Ideal for all-day comfort and support in shoes with less depth at the toes.
Covered by US Patent D860,617
Not sure what insole is right for you? Let Us Help!
- Firm but flexible arch support and heel cradle
- Low profile cushioning in a shorter, 3/4 length
- Ultra-thin design with tapered edge
- Non-slip pad at heel
- Offers increased support and stability in shoes
- Targeted cushioning with a soft, supportive feel
- Fits comfortably in most low-profile shoes
- Leaves extra room at the toes
- Movable from shoe to shoe with no trimming required /ul>
- Polypropylene support shell, Black
- Polyester fabric top cover with anti-microbial protection, Royal Blue
- VCT® top layer, Charcoal Gray, 1/8”
- Non-Slip Pad at heel to help hold orthotic in place
Indications: Over-Pronation; Plantar Fasciitis/Heel Pain; Foot, Arch and Heel Pain; Calluses; Hammertoes and Claw Toe; Bunions; Neuromas; Ankle and Knee Pain
Ideal Shoe Type: Dress and Casual Shoes, Slip-On Dress Shoes, Low to Mid Heel Dress Shoes