Powerstep® Pulse® Plus Metatarsal Pad
Dual-Layer Cushioning, Full Support, with Metatarsal Pad to Relieve Pain from Plantar Fasciitis
Powerstep PULSE® Plus Met Insoles were designed specifically for use in advanced running shoes during rigorous athletic activity. The Pulse Plus Met Insoles feature a built-in metatarsal support to spread and cushion the metatarsal heads to help alleviate pain. Ideal for runners who suffer from Plantar Fasciitis, Morton's Neuroma, or Metatarsalgia, the Powerstep Pulse Plus Met provides the perfect blend of arch support, foot control, flexibility, and dual-layer cushioning. This running shoe insole has targeted dual-layer cushioning to help absorb shock at impact and reduce stress on the feet, ankles, and other joints while running.
Ideal as Metatarsalgia orthotic, Pulse Plus Met running shoe insole prevent and alleviate pain associated with Plantar Fasciitis, metatarsal pain, heel or arch pain and discomfort, mild pronation, fallen arches, shin splints, muscle cramps, and more common foot conditions.
The Powerstep PULSE Plus Met Insole features an anti-microbial top fabric that helps control heat and perspiration. The cushioning layer is made up of energy activating PORON®. Below that is a semi-rigid arch support and heel cradle for improved motion control. Finally, the lower layer is an additional EVA foam cushioning cover for maximum comfort.
US Patent D846,853
Not sure what insole is right for you? Let Us Help!
- Firm but flexible support shell, built-in arch support and heel cradle for motion control
- Targeted, dual-layer cushioning
- Responsive, spring-like polypropylene shell
- Added met pad
- Offers support and stability
- Cushions and spreads the metatarsal heads to help alleviate forefoot pain
- Absorbs shock at impact to reduces stress on the feet, ankles and other joints
- Semi-rigid polypropylene support shell
- Premium EVA cushion base, Orange
- Polyester fabric top cover with anti-microbial protection, Neon Green
- PORON® Cushion top layer, Yellow, 1/8”
- Internal PORON® Cushion Metatarsal Pad
Indications: Over-Pronation; Metatarsalgia; Neuromas; Ball of Foot Pain; Plantar Fasciitis/Heel Pain; Foot