Powerstep® Pulse® Performance Insoles
Maximum Cushioning, Full Support
Powerstep PULSE® Insoles were designed specifically for use in advanced running shoes during rigorous athletic activity. The Powerstep Pulse insoles feature a unique design, with a built-in arch support and heel cradle, stabilizes the foot, and improves alignment. This motion control, along with targeted dual-layer cushioning, helps absorb shock at impact to reduce stress on the feet, ankles, and other joints.
The PULSE® provides the perfect blend of stability and cushioning during athletic activity to simultaneously increase comfort, help reduce fatigue and improve the efficiency of your stride. These performance orthotics are also suitable for relieving pain associated with many common conditions such as Plantar Fasciitis, Morton's Neuroma, heel or arch pain and discomfort, mild pronation, fallen arches, shin splints, muscle cramps, and more common foot conditions.
The Powerstep PULSE Insole features an anti-microbial top fabric that helps control heat and perspiration. The cushioning layer is made up of energy activating PORON®. Below that is a semi-rigid arch support and heel cradle for improved motion control. Finally, the lower layer is an additional EVA foam cushioning cover for maximum comfort.
US Patent D846,853
Not sure what insole is right for you? Let Us Help!
- Built-in arch support and heel cradle for motion control
- Responsive, spring-like polypropylene shell
- Targeted, dual-layer cushioning
- Stabilizes the foot and improves alignment
- Absorbs shock at impact to reduce stress on the feet, ankles and other joints
- Provides bounce back with each step
- Semi-Rigid Polypropylene Support Shell
- Premium EVA Cushion Base, Orange
- Polyester fabric top cover with anti-microbial protection, Patterned
- VCT® Variable Cushioning Technology Top Layer, Yellow, 1/8”
Indications: Over-Pronation (Mild to Moderate); Plantar Fasciitis/Heel Pain; Foot, Arch and Heel Pain; Shin Splints; Metatarsal Pain; Sore