PowerStep® PULSE® Maxx Support Neutral Arch Supporting Insoles
Full Length Insoles | Maximum Support for Neutral Arches | Maximum Cushioning | High Activity
PowerStep® PULSE® Maxx Support Insoles were designed by runners, for runners. Providing pain relief and prevention for the casual and the competitive, these running insoles feature a soft and springy layer of upgraded PORON® cushioning. The PowerStep PULSE Maxx Support full length insoles have a unique design with a firmer orthotic arch support shell and angled heel platform for greater correction and arch support. The built-in neutral orthotic arch support and heel cradle stabilizes the foot and improves alignment. This motion control along with targeted dual-layer cushioning helps absorb shock at impact to reduce stress on the feet, ankles, joints, and tendons. The PULSE Maxx Support running insoles provide the perfect blend of stability and cushioning during athletic activity to simultaneously increase comfort, help reduce fatigue and improve the efficiency of your stride.
The PULSE Maxx Support full length running insoles feature an anti-microbial top fabric that helps control heat, friction, and perspiration. The cushioning layer is made up of energy activating PORON. Below the PORON Cushion layer is a semi-rigid neutral orthotic arch support with deep heel cradle and a slightly angled heel post for improved motion control and support. The lower layer is an EVA foam cushioning cover for maximum comfort.
Feet with neutral arches naturally pronate when walking, where the feet and ankles roll slightly inward, placing pressure on the bigger toes and inside of the foot. Neutral arches need stable, yet flexible arch support for shock absorption and proper alignment. By combining premium cushioning and the clinically proven PowerStep arch shape in a semi-rigid neutral orthotic arch support shell, the PowerStep PULSE Maxx Support running shoe insoles are a trusted solution to improve foot function, decrease arch pain, and help alleviate common foot conditions typically caused by overpronation.
Our PowerStep products have received a major overhaul to better reflect the high quality, innovative product waiting inside. PowerStep products have begun to transition to the new, fresher look. Packaging has been updated to allow easier product self-selection, top fabrics now have a fun new pattern, and each product will have a unique logo for better product identification. You will still enjoy the same great PowerStep support you are accustomed to wearing!
Overpronation can cause: Plantar Fasciitis; Achilles Tendonitis; Metatarsalgia; Morton's Neuroma; Arch & heel pain; Ankle, knee, hip & back pain; Shin splints; Bunions; Heel spurs; Hammer & claw toes; Calluses & corns
Ideal shoe type: Athletic (Walking/Running) Shoes
Covered under US patent D661,076
Not sure what insole is right for you? Let Us Help!
- Full length shoe insoles
- Anti-microbial top fabric
- Contoured, semi-rigid neutral arch support shell with deep heel cradle and 2 degree medial post
- Premium dual-layer support cushioning
- Full length, total contact support with an anti-microbial top fabric that helps reduce heat, friction, and perspiration
- Firm but flexible contoured neutral arch support with deep heel cradle and a slightly angled heel post for greater support and correction for those with standard arches
- Premium dual-layer support cushioning provides bounce back with each step and enhanced comfort from heel to toe while absorbing shock at impact to reduce stress on the feet, ankles, joints and tendons
- Perfect balance of comfort and support that stabilizes and aligns the feet to help relieve and prevent pain from overpronation
- Moveable from shoe to shoe with no trimming required
- Top Cover: Anti-microbial polyester top fabric, green with print
- Arch: Semi-rigid polypropylene support shell with 2 degree medial post
- Dual Layer Cushioning: PORON® Foam top layer, yellow; EVA base, orange
- Shoe Sizes: Available in 10 U.S. shoe sizes ranging from Men's 4 to 15, and Women's 6 to 12
- Packaging Contains: 1 pair
PowerStep insoles should last 6 months or longer depending on wear usage and activity level. Need more information? Visit our FAQs.