Powerstep® Pulse® Air
Maximum Cushioning, Full Support, with a Breathable Top Cover
Powerstep PULSE® Air Insoles were designed specifically for use in advanced running shoes during rigorous athletic activity. The Powerstep Pulse Air insoles feature a unique breathable design, with a built-in arch support and heel cradle, stabilizes the foot, and improves alignment. This motion control, along with breathable dual-layer cushioning, helps absorb shock at impact to reduce stress on the feet, ankles, and other joints.
The PULSE Air provides the perfect blend of stability and cushioning during athletic activity to simultaneously increase comfort, help reduce fatigue and improve the efficiency of your stride. These performance orthotics are also suitable for relieving pain associated with many common conditions such as Plantar Fasciitis, Morton's Neuroma, heel or arch pain and discomfort, mild pronation, fallen arches, shin splints, muscle cramps, and more common foot conditions.
The Powerstep PULSE Air Insole features a mesh design top fabric that maximizes airflow to control heat and perspiration. The cushioning layer is made up of energy activating PORON®. Below that is a semi-rigid arch support and heel cradle for improved motion control. Finally, the lower layer is an additional EVA foam cushioning cover for maximum comfort.
US Patent D846,853
Not sure what insole is right for you? Let Us Help!
- Semi-rigid but flexible arch support and heel cradle
- Dual-layer cushioning with PORON® foam
- Resilient and extremely durable mesh top fabric
- Improves motion control
- Energy-activating foam assists propulsion
- Maximum air flow
- Full length, total contact support
- Moveable from shoe to show with no trimming required
- Semi-Rigid Polypropylene Support Shell
- Premium EVA Cushion Base, Orange
- Polyester mesh spacer fabric, Blue
- PORON® Cushion Top Layer, Lime Green, 1/16”
Indications: Over-Pronation (Mild to Moderate); Plantar Fasciitis/Heel Pain; Foot, Arch and Heel Pain; Shin Splints; Metatarsal Pain; Sore