Powerstep® Pulse® Air
Maximum Cushioning, Full Support
Available exclusively through independent specialty retailers ONLY.
Pulse® Air offers energy-activating PORON® Foam for shock absorption, maximum propulsion and an energy-efficient stride. Mesh top fabric promotes air flow and creates a massaging effect with each step, reducing heat and perspiration.
Pulse® Air performance orthotics are ideal for relieving pain associated with many common conditions such as Plantar Fasciitis, heel or arch pain and discomfort, mild to moderate over-pronation, fallen arches, shin splints, muscle cramps and more.
US Patent D846,853
Not sure what insole is right for you? Let Us Help!
- Semi-rigid but flexible arch support and heel cradle
- Dual-layer cushioning with PORON® foam
- Resilient and extremely durable mesh top fabric
- Improves motion control
- Energy-activating foam assists propulsion
- Maximum air flow
- Full length, total contact support
- Moveable from shoe to show with no trimming required
- Semi-Rigid Polypropylene Support Shell
- Premium EVA Cushion Base, Orange
- Polyester mesh spacer fabric, Blue
- PORON® Cushion Top Layer, Lime Green, 1/16”
Indications: Over-Pronation (Mild to Moderate); Plantar Fasciitis/Heel Pain; Foot, Arch and Heel Pain; Shin Splints; Metatarsal Pain; Sore