ProTech Full Length - Low Arch Supporting Orthotic Insoles
PowerStep® ProTech orthotic insoles are available exclusively through medical professionals.
Full Length Insoles | Moderate Support for Low Arches | Maximum Cushioning | High Activity
The PowerStep ProTech line of orthotics were developed by a podiatrist to provide a unique foot support system that goes beyond just comfort. The PowerStep ProTech Low full length orthotic insoles are a medical-grade foot support with built-in low arch and dual-layer cushioning that are the perfect balance of comfort and support. The ProTech Low insoles feature the signature PowerStep arch shape that cradles the arch and heel, adding stability and motion control to limit excess stress on feet, ankles, joints, and tendons.
The ProTech Low insoles feature a PORON® Cushion pad that cushions and protects at the heel, and an anti-microbial top fabric that helps control heat, friction, and perspiration. The cushioning layer is made up of energy activating PORON. Below the PORON Cushion layer is a semi-rigid low arch support and heel cradle for improved motion control. The lower layer is an EVA foam cushioning cover for maximum comfort.
Feet with low arches need slight arch support and cushioning for motion control and to help alleviate pressure. Flat feet tend to cause overpronation, where the feet and ankles roll inward, placing pressure on the bigger toes and inside of the foot. By combining premium cushioning and the clinically proven PowerStep arch shape in a semi-rigid low arch support shell, the PowerStep ProTech Low shoe insoles are a trusted solution to improve foot function, decrease arch pain, and help alleviate common foot conditions typically caused by overpronation.
Overpronation can cause: Plantar Fasciitis; Achilles Tendonitis; Metatarsalgia; Morton's Neuroma; Arch & heel pain; Ankle, knee, hip & back pain; Shin splints; Bunions; Heel spurs; Hammer & claw toes; Calluses & corns
Ideal shoe type: Athletic (Walking/Running), Casual, Work, & Dress Shoes
Covered under US patent #D846,853
- Full length orthotic shoe insoles
- Cushioned pad at the heel
- Anti-microbial top fabric
- Contoured, semi-rigid low arch support shell with deep heel cradle
- Premium dual-layer support cushioning
- Full length, total contact support that features a heel pad that further cushions and protects during heel strike and an anti-microbial top fabric that helps reduce heat, friction, and perspiration
- Firm but flexible contoured low arch support with a deep heel cradle for increased comfort, stability, and motion control for those with flat fleet
- Premium dual-layer support cushioning provides bounce back with each step and enhanced comfort from heel to toe while absorbing shock at impact to reduce stress on the feet, ankles, joints and tendons
- Perfect balance of comfort and support that stabilizes and aligns the feet to help relieve and prevent pain from overpronation
- Moveable from shoe to shoe with no trimming required
- Heel Pad: PORON® Foam heel pad, royal blue
- Top Cover: Anti-microbial polyester top fabric, navy blue
- Arch: Semi-rigid polypropylene support shell
- Dual Layer Cushioning: PORON® Foam top layer, royal blue; EVA base, black
- Shoe Sizes: Available in 11 U.S. shoe sizes ranging from Men's 4 to 16+, and Women's 6 to 12
- Packaging Contains: 1 pair
PowerStep insoles should last 6 months or longer depending on wear usage and activity level. Need more information? Visit our FAQs.