ProTech CustomPost® Full Length - Neutral Arch Supporting Orthotic Insoles
PowerStep® ProTech orthotic insoles are available exclusively through medical professionals.
Full Length Insoles | Maximum Support for Neutral Arches | Moderate Cushioning | Medium Activity
The PowerStep ProTech line of orthotics were developed by a podiatrist to provide a unique foot support system that goes beyond just comfort. The PowerStep ProTech CustomPost® full length insoles have a unique design with a customizable shell that allows for quick and simple adjustments of either heel posts (neutral 0°, 2° or 4°) or heel lifts (1/8” or 1/4" heights). The snap-on heel posts are designed to align the heel and stabilize the foot during ambulation to limit overpronation or supination, helping with varus or valgus ankle correction. The snap-on heel lifts add additional height for leg length discrepancy. The ProTech CustomPost full length orthotic insoles are a medical-grade foot support with built-in neutral arch and dual-layer cushioning that are the perfect balance of comfort and support. The ProTech CustomPost insoles feature the signature PowerStep arch shape that cradles the arch and heel, adding stability and motion control to limit excess stress on feet, ankles, joints, and tendons. While the orthotic shell supports the foot, the combination of the heel posts or heel lifts improves overall foot function and alignment.
The ProTech CustomPost insoles feature an anti-microbial top fabric that helps control heat, friction, and perspiration. The cushioning layer is made up of energy activating PORON®. Below the PORON Cushion layer is an EVA foam cushioning cover for maximum comfort. Following the dual-layer cushioning is an external, semi-rigid neutral arch support shell and heel cradle for improved motion control. The arch support shell includes an angled platform that allows the heel posts or heel lifts to be added to the insoles.
Neutral arches need stable, yet flexible arch support for shock absorption and proper alignment. Leg length discrepancy and varus/valgus ankle need additional customization that the heel posts and heel lifts can deliver. By combining premium cushioning and the clinically proven PowerStep arch shape in a semi-rigid neutral arch support shell, the PowerStep CustomPost shoe insoles are a trusted solution to improve foot function, decrease arch pain, and help alleviate common foot conditions typically caused by overpronation, mild to moderate pronation, or supination by utilizing the customizable heel post and heel lift adjustments.
Our PowerStep products have received a major overhaul to better reflect the high quality, innovative product waiting inside. PowerStep products have begun to transition to the new, fresher look. Packaging has been updated to allow easier product self-selection and each product will have a unique logo for better product identification. Patients will still enjoy the same great PowerStep support they are accustomed to wearing!
- Overpronation can cause: Plantar Fasciitis; Achilles Tendonitis; Metatarsalgia; Morton's Neuroma; Arch & heel pain; Ankle, knee, hip & back pain; Shin splints; Bunions; Heel spurs; Hammer & claw toes; Calluses & corns
- Mild to moderate pronation can cause: Plantar Fasciitis; Achilles Tendonitis; Arch & heel pain; Ankle, knee, hip & back pain; Shin splints; Bunions; Heel spurs; Hammer & claw toes; Calluses & corns
- Supination can cause: Plantar Fasciitis; Achilles Tendonitis; Fat pad atrophy; Morton's Neuroma; Arch & heel pain; Ball of foot pain; Ankle, knee, hip & back pain; Shin splints; Stress fractures in the feet & legs; Bunions; Heel spurs; Hammer & claw toes; Calluses & corns
Ideal shoe type: Athletic (Walking/Running), Casual, Work, & Dress Shoes
Covered under US patent #7,913,429
- Full length orthotic shoe insoles
- Anti-microbial top fabric
- External contoured, semi-rigid neutral arch support shell that can be customized with snap-on heel posts and snap-on heel lifts
- Premium dual-layer support cushioning
- Full length, total contact support with an anti-microbial top fabric that helps reduce heat, friction, and perspiration
- Firm but flexible contoured neutral arch support that can be customized with snap-on heel posts and snap-on heel lifts for increased comfort, stability, and motion control for those with standard arches
- Premium dual-layer support cushioning provides bounce back with each step and enhanced comfort from heel to toe while absorbing shock at impact to reduce stress on the feet, ankles, joints and tendons
- Perfect balance of comfort and support that stabilizes and aligns the feet to help relieve and prevent pain from overpronation (valgus ankle) or supination (varus ankle)
- Moveable from shoe to shoe with no trimming required
- Top Cover: Anti-microbial polyester top fabric, black
- Dual Layer Cushioning: PORON® Foam top layer, royal blue; EVA base, red
- Arch: External semi-rigid polypropylene support shell with angled heel platform for snap-on heel posts or heel lifts, royal blue
- Heel Posts: Polypropylene snap-on heel posts
- Neutral 0°, red
- 2°, blue
- 4°, gray
- Heel Lifts: Polypropylene snap-on heel lifts
- 1/8", ivory
- 1/4", black
- Shoe Sizes: Available in 8 U.S. shoe sizes ranging from Men's 4 to 15, and Women's 6 to 12
- Packaging Contains: 1 pair of insoles; 1 pair each of 0°, 2° and 4° heel posts; 1 pair each of 1/8" and 1/4" heel lifts
PowerStep insoles should last 6 months or longer depending on wear usage and activity level. Need more information? Visit our FAQs.