ProTech Control Wide
Available Exclusively Through Medical Professionals
Maximum Cushioning, Maximum Support. ProTech Control Wide medical-grade shoe insoles have a wider profile, firmer polypropylene arch support and a deeper heel cup with a 2-degree medial post for improved foot control and positioning to resist "bottoming out".
Suitable for use in wide-width shoes, athletic shoes and roomier dress and casual shoes. Fits widths 3E-6E. Ideal for controlling moderate to severe overpronation and for alleviating pain associated with plantar fasciitis, metatarsal pain, heel or arch pain and other common foot conditions.
US Patent D661,076
- Strong, medical-grade foot support
- Firmer arch support and deep heel cup
- Dual-layer cushioning
- PORON® Cushioning heel pad
- Wider profile fits 3E to 6E widths
- Heat and friction reducing anti-microbial top fabric
- Resists "bottoming-out"
- Stabilizes and protects the foot and heel
- Increases comfort
- Fits wider shoes
- Polypropylene Support Shell with 2 degree medial post, deeper heel cup, and stronger arch firmness
- Polyester fabric top cover with anti-microbial protection, Gray
- Poron® Foam, 1/8”, Gray
- EVA base layer, Shore A 40, Gray
- Poron® Heel Cushion
Indications: Those Needing Firmer, Heavier-Weight Support; Wide Feet; Moderate Pronation; Plantar Fasciitis/Heel Pain; Foot, Arch and Heel Pain; Calluses; Hammertoes and Claw Toe; Bunions; Ankle and Knee Pain; Metatarsalgia
Ideal Shoe Type: Wide Shoes from 3E-6E, Comfort or Athletic Shoes, Therapeutic Shoes