ProTech Control Met Full Length - Neutral Arch Supporting Orthotic Insoles
PowerStep® ProTech orthotic insoles are available exclusively through medical professionals.
Full Length Insoles | Maximum Support for Neutral Arches | Maximum Cushioning | High Activity
The PowerStep ProTech line of orthotics were developed by a podiatrist to provide a unique foot support system that goes beyond just comfort. The PowerStep ProTech Control Met full length insoles offer the same support and cushioning as the ProTech Control style, but with a built-in metatarsal pad to treat metatarsalgia, Morton's Neuroma, and general ball of foot pain. The ProTech Control Met full length insoles have a unique design with a firmer shell and angled heel platform for greater correction and arch support. The ProTech Control Met full length orthotic insoles are a medical-grade foot support with built-in neutral arch and dual-layer cushioning that are the perfect balance of comfort and support. The ProTech Control Met insoles feature the signature PowerStep arch shape that cradles the arch and heel, adding stability and motion control to limit excess stress on feet, ankles, joints, and tendons.
The ProTech Control Met insoles feature a PORON® Cushion pad that cushions and protects at the heel, and an anti-microbial top fabric that helps control heat, friction, and perspiration. The cushioning layer is made up of energy activating PORON. Below the PORON Cushion layer is a foam metatarsal pad, then a semi-rigid neutral arch support with a deep heel cradle and a slightly angled heel post for improved motion control and support. The lower layer is an EVA foam cushioning cover for maximum comfort.
Feet with neutral arches naturally pronate when walking, where the feet and ankles roll slightly inward, placing pressure on the bigger toes and inside of foot. Neutral arches need stable, yet flexible arch support for shock absorption and proper alignment. By combining premium cushioning and the clinically proven PowerStep arch shape in a semi-rigid neutral arch support shell, the PowerStep ProTech Control Met shoe inserts are a trusted solution to improve foot function, decrease arch pain, and help alleviate common foot conditions typically caused by overpronation.
Our PowerStep products have received a major overhaul to better reflect the high quality, innovative product waiting inside. PowerStep products have begun to transition to the new, fresher look. Packaging has been updated to allow easier product self-selection and each product will have a unique logo for better product identification. Patients will still enjoy the same great PowerStep support they are accustomed to wearing!
Overpronation can cause: Plantar Fasciitis; Achilles Tendonitis; Metatarsalgia; Morton's Neuroma; Arch & heel pain; Ankle, knee, hip & back pain; Shin splints; Bunions; Heel spurs; Hammer & claw toes; Calluses & corns
Ideal shoe type: Athletic (Walking/Running), Casual, Work, & Dress Shoes
Covered under US patent #D661,076
- Full length orthotic shoe inserts
- Cushioned pad at the heel
- Anti-microbial top fabric
- Contoured, semi-rigid neutral arch support shell with deep heel cradle and 2 degree medial post
- Metatarsal pad
- Premium dual-layer support cushioning
- Full length, total contact support that features a heel pad that further cushions and protects during heel strike, a metatarsal pad to help alleviate ball of foot pain, and an anti-microbial top fabric that helps reduce heat, friction, and perspiration
- Firm but flexible contoured neutral arch support with deep heel cradle and a slightly angled heel post for greater support, correction, and motion control for those with standard arches
- Premium dual-layer support cushioning provides bounce back with each step and enhanced comfort from heel to toe while absorbing shock at impact to reduce stress on the feet, ankles, joints and tendons
- Perfect balance of comfort and support that stabilizes and aligns the feet to help relieve and prevent pain from overpronation
- Moveable from shoe to shoe with no trimming required
- Heel Pad: PORON® Foam heel pad, royal blue
- Top Cover: Anti-microbial polyester top fabric, black
- Arch: Semi-rigid polypropylene support shell with 2 degree medial post
- Metatarsal Pad: Foam
- Dual Layer Cushioning: PORON® Foam top layer, royal blue; EVA base, black
- Shoe Sizes: Available in 10 U.S. shoe sizes ranging from Men's 4 to 15, and Women's 6 to 12
- Packaging Contains: 1 pair
PowerStep insoles should last 6 months or longer depending on wear usage and activity level. Need more information? Visit our FAQs.