PowerStep® Sport-Tech® Neutral Arch Supporting Insoles
Full Length Insoles | Moderate Support for Neutral Arches | Moderate Cushioning | High Activity
The PowerStep® Sport-Tech® full length insoles with built-in neutral arch support and two layers of plush cushioning are the perfect balance of comfort and support in a lower profile design. The non-slip pad at the heel helps hold the orthotic in place. The Sport-Tech insoles feature the signature PowerStep arch shape but with a low, flat heel cradle adding stability and motion control to limit excess stress on feet, ankles, joints, and tendons.
Feet with neutral arches naturally pronate when walking, where the feet and ankles roll slightly inward, placing pressure on the bigger toes and inside of foot. Neutral arches need stable, yet flexible arch support for shock absorption and proper alignment. By combining premium cushioning and the clinically proven PowerStep arch shape in a semi-rigid neutral arch support shell, the PowerStep Sport-Tech shoe insoles are a trusted solution to improve foot function, decrease arch pain, and help alleviate common foot conditions typically caused by mild to moderate pronation.
Mild to moderate pronation can cause: Plantar Fasciitis; Achilles Tendonitis; Arch & heel pain; Ankle, knee, hip & back pain; Shin splints; Bunions; Heel spurs; Hammer & claw toes; Calluses & corns
Ideal shoe type: Designed for tighter fitting shoes such as Athletic (Walking/Running), Cleats, Spikes, Golf, Cycling, Casual & Dress
Covered under US patent #D860,617
Not sure what insole is right for you? Let Us Help!
- Full length shoe insoles for low-profile shoes
- Anti-microbial top fabric
- Premium dual-layer support cushioning
- External contoured, semi-rigid neutral arch support shell with low, flat heel cradle
- Non-slip pad at bottom of the heel
- Full length, total contact support with an anti-microbial top fabric that helps reduce heat, friction, and perspiration
- Firm but flexible contoured neutral arch support with a low, flat heel cradle and a non-slip pad at the heel to hold orthotic in place for increased comfort, stability, and motion control for those with standard arches
- Premium dual-layer support cushioning that provides bounce back with each step and enhanced comfort from heel to toe in lower profile shoes
- Perfect balance of comfort and support that stabilizes and aligns the feet to help relieve and prevent pain from mild to moderate pronation
- Moveable from shoe to shoe with no trimming required
- Top Cover: Anti-microbial polyester top fabric, teal
- Dual Layer Cushioning: Foam top layer, black; EVA base, black
- Arch: External semi-rigid polypropylene support shell, teal
- Non-Slip Pad: Anti-slip vinyl with rubberized textured surface, black
- Shoe Sizes: Available in 12 U.S. shoe sizes ranging from Men's 3 to 16+, and Women's 5 to 12
- Packaging Contains: 1 pair
PowerStep insoles should last 6 months or longer depending on wear usage and activity level. Need more information? Visit our FAQs.