PowerStep® PULSE® Sport Neutral Arch Supporting 3/4 Insoles
3/4 Insoles | Moderate Support for Neutral Arches | Moderate Cushioning | High Activity
The PowerStep® PULSE® line of shoe insoles were designed specifically for use in advanced running shoes during rigorous athletic activity. The PowerStep PULSE Sport 3/4 insoles are a lower profile design with a built-in neutral arch support and heel cradle that stabilizes the foot and improves alignment. The 3/4 length with tapered edge leaves extra room at the toes while the non-slip pad at the heel helps hold the orthotic in place. The PULSE Sport insoles feature the signature PowerStep arch shape but with a low, flat heel cradle adding stability and motion control. This motion control along with targeted cushioning helps absorb shock at impact to reduce stress on the feet, ankles, joints, and tendons. The PULSE Sport insoles provide the perfect blend of stability and cushioning during athletic activity to simultaneously increase comfort, help reduce fatigue and improve the efficiency of your stride.
The PULSE Sport 3/4 insoles feature an anti-microbial top fabric that helps control heat, friction, and perspiration. Beneath the fabric is a foam cushioning layer. Below the foam layer is an external, semi-rigid neutral arch support shell and heel cradle for improved motion control. The arch support shell includes a non-slip pad below the heel that helps hold the insole in place.
Feet with neutral arches naturally pronate when walking, where the feet and ankles roll slightly inward, placing pressure on the bigger toes and inside of foot. Neutral arches need stable, yet flexible arch support for shock absorption and proper alignment. By combining premium cushioning and the clinically proven PowerStep arch shape in a semi-rigid neutral arch support shell, the PowerStep PULSE Sport 3/4 shoe insoles are a trusted solution to improve foot function, decrease arch pain, and help alleviate common foot conditions typically caused by mild to moderate pronation.
Mild to moderate pronation can cause: Plantar Fasciitis; Achilles Tendonitis; Arch & heel pain; Ankle, knee, hip & back pain; Shin splints; Bunions; Heel spurs; Hammer & claw toes; Calluses & corns
Ideal shoe type: Intended for footwear that does not have a removable factory footbed and designed for shoes with less depth at the toes such as Athletic (Walking/Running), Cleats, Spikes, Golf, Cycling, Casual & Dress
Covered under US patent #D860,617
Not sure what insole is right for you? Let Us Help!
- 3/4 length shoe insoles for low-profile shoes
- Anti-microbial top fabric
- Premium support cushioning
- External contoured, semi-rigid neutral arch support shell with low, flat heel cradle
- Non-slip pad at bottom of the heel
- 3/4 length support with an anti-microbial top fabric that helps reduce heat, friction, and perspiration
- Firm but flexible contoured neutral arch support with a low, flat heel cradle and a non-slip pad at the heel to hold orthotic in place for increased comfort, stability, and motion control for those with standard arches
- Premium support cushioning for increased comfort in low-profile shoes, leaving extra room at the toes
- Perfect balance of comfort and support that stabilizes and aligns the feet to help relieve and prevent pain from mild to moderate pronation
- Moveable from shoe to shoe with no trimming required
- Top Cover: Anti-microbial polyester top fabric, gray
- Cushioning: Foam layer, black
- Arch: External semi-rigid polypropylene support shell, orange
- Non-Slip Pad: Anti-slip vinyl with rubberized textured surface, black
- Shoe Sizes: Available in 7 U.S. shoe sizes ranging from Men's 4 to 13.5, and Women's 6 to 12
- Packaging Contains: 1 pair
PowerStep insoles should last 6 months or longer depending on wear usage and activity level. Need more information? Visit our FAQs.