Powerstep® Pulse® Sport 3/4
Moderate Cushioning, Heel Support, Thin Design
Powerstep PULSE® Sport ¾ length Insoles were designed specifically for use in advanced running shoes during rigorous athletic activity. PULSE® Sport 3/4 Length Insole offers a semi-rigid external support shell with mild cushioning in an ultra-thin design. The Sport Insole series by Powerstep is designed for running shoes that have a smaller toe box that does not have enough room for the Standard Pulse dual-layer cushioning insole. The ¾ Powerstep Pulse Sport Insole is designed to sit on top of the existing OEM shoe insole.
The Pulse Sport running shoe insole prevents and alleviates pain associated with heel or arch pain and discomfort, mild pronation, fallen arches, shin splints, muscle cramps, and more common foot conditions.
The Anti-microbial top fabric reduces friction, heat, and perspiration. The Pulse® Sport 3/4 has a low-profile design to fit better into tighter fitting shoes like cleats, spikes, golf shoes or cycling shoes. Pulse Sport enhances the structure and stability of the foot to help relieve pain and prevent injuries.
Covered by US Patent D860,617
Not sure what insole is right for you? Let Us Help!
- Semi-rigid arch support
- Heat and friction reducing anti-microbial top fabric
- 3/4 length
- Non-slip pad at heel
- Supports and stabilizes the foot
- Fits in a variety of lower profile shoes
- Reduces heat, friction and perspiration
- Moveable from shoe to shoe
- Polypropylene support shell, Orange
- Polyester fabric top cover with anti-microbial protection, Gray
- VCT® top layer, Black, 1/8”
- Non-Slip Pad at heel to help hold orthotic in place
Indications: Over-Pronation; Plantar Fasciitis/Heel Pain; Foot, Arch and Heel Pain; Calluses; Hammertoes and Claw Toe; Bunions; Neuromas; Ankle and Knee Pain
Ideal Shoe Type: Dress and Casual Shoes, Slip-On Dress Shoes, Low to Mid Heel Dress Shoes