Powerstep® Pulse® Sport Full Length
Moderate Cushioning, Full Support, with a Thin Design
Powerstep PULSE® Sport Insoles were designed specifically for use in advanced running shoes during rigorous athletic activity. PULSE® Sport Full Length Insole offers a semi-rigid external support shell with full-length cushioning in an ultra-thin design. The Sport Insole series by Powerstep is designed for running shoes that have a smaller toe box that does not have enough room for the Standard Pulse dual-layer cushioning insole.
The Pulse Sport running shoe insoles prevent and alleviate pain associated with metatarsal pain, heel or arch pain and discomfort, mild pronation, fallen arches, shin splints, muscle cramps, and more common foot conditions.
The Anti-microbial top fabric reduces friction, heat, and perspiration. The Pulse® Sport Full has a low-profile design to fit better into tighter fitting shoes like cleats, spikes, golf shoes, or cycling shoes. Pulse Sport enhances the structure and stability of the foot to help relieve pain and prevent injuries.
Covered by US Patent D860,617
Not sure what insole is right for you? Let Us Help!
- Ultra-thin design
- Semi-rigid but flexible external arch support
- Full length cushioning
- Anti-microbial top fabric
- Fits lower profile, narrower shoes including cleats, spikes, golf or cycling shoes
- Supports the arch and cradles the heel
- Fabric reduces friction, heat and perspiration
- Moveable from shoe to shoe with no trimming required
- Semi-rigid polypropylene support shell, green
- VCT® cushioning foam, black
- Premium EVA cushion base, blue
- Anti-microbial top cover, green
- Non-skid teardrop