PowerStep® Pinnacle High
Your arch shape should determine which insole is best for you.
High arches tend to cause supination -- foot and ankles roll outward, placing pressure on smaller toes and outside of foot. High arches need arch support to stabilize and reduce supination.
The PowerStep® Pinnacle High, with built-in high arch support and two layers of plush cushioning, is the perfect balance of comfort and support. Featuring the signature PowerStep® arch shape, these insoles cradle the arch and heel, adding stability and motion control, to control excess stress on joints and tendons.
By combining the PowerStep® clinically-proven arch shape, semi-rigid high arch support shell, and cushioning, the PowerStep® Pinnacle High is a trusted solution to improve foot function, decrease arch pain, and help alleviate common foot conditions typically caused by supination.
Covered under US Patent #D846,853
Not sure what insole is right for you? Let Us Help!
- Semi-rigid support shell is firm but flexible for increased comfort and stability
- Dual layer cushioning with durable EVA foam base and plush foam top layer
- Provides heel stability with built-in high arch support and heel cradle
- Anti-microbial top fabric reduces heat, friction, and perspiration
- Contoured high arch support
- Deep heel cradle for motion control
- Perfect balance of comfort and support for supination
- Protects against excess strain caused by high arches
- Ideal for: supination, ankle sprains, hammertoes, Plantar Fasciitis, Fat Pad Atrophy, and calluses
- Semi-rigid, polypropylene support shell
- Anti-microbial, polyester top fabric, Green
- Dual layer cushioning with EVA base, Royal Blue, and Foam top layer, Black
- Available in 11 U.S. shoe sizes ranging from Men's 4 to 16+, and Women's 6 to 12.
- Indications: Ankle Sprains; Hammertoes; Plantar Fasciitis; Supination; Fat Pad Atrophy; Calluses
- Great For: Athletic Shoes