PowerStep® Pinnacle High Arch Supporting Insoles
Full Length Insoles | Moderate Support for High Arches | Maximum Cushioning | High Activity
The PowerStep® Pinnacle High full length insoles with built-in high arch support and two layers of plush cushioning are the perfect balance of comfort and support. The Pinnacle High insoles feature the signature PowerStep arch shape that cradles the arch and heel, adding stability and motion control to limit excess stress on feet, ankles, joints, and tendons.
Feet with high arches need arch support and cushioning to stabilize and reduce excess pressure on the ball and heel of the foot. Feet with high arches cause supination, where the feet and ankles roll outward, placing pressure on the smaller toes and outside of the foot. By combining premium cushioning and the clinically proven PowerStep arch shape in a semi-rigid high arch support shell, the PowerStep Pinnacle High shoe insoles are a trusted solution to improve foot function, decrease arch pain, and help alleviate common foot conditions typically caused by supination.
Our PowerStep products have received a major overhaul to better reflect the high quality, innovative product waiting inside. PowerStep products have begun to transition to the new, fresher look. Packaging has been updated to allow easier product self-selection, top fabrics now have a fun new pattern, and each product will have a unique logo for better product identification. You will still enjoy the same great PowerStep support you are accustomed to wearing!
Supination can cause: Plantar Fasciitis; Achilles Tendonitis; Fat pad atrophy; Morton's Neuroma; Arch & heel pain; Ball of foot pain; Ankle, knee, hip & back pain; Shin splints; Stress fractures in the feet & legs; Bunions; Heel spurs; Hammer & claw toes; Calluses & corns
Ideal shoe type: Athletic (Walking/Running), Casual, Work, & Dress Shoes
Covered under US Patent #D846,853
Not sure what insole is right for you? Let Us Help!
- Full length shoe insoles
- Anti-microbial top fabric
- Contoured, semi-rigid high arch support shell with deep heel cradle
- Premium dual-layer support cushioning
- Full length, total contact support with an anti-microbial top fabric that helps reduce heat, friction, and perspiration
- Firm but flexible contoured high arch support with a deep heel cradle for increased comfort, stability, and motion control for those with high arches
- Premium dual-layer support cushioning provides enhanced comfort from heel to toe
- Perfect balance of comfort and support that stabilizes and aligns the feet to help relieve and prevent pain from supination, protecting against excess pressure on the ball and heel of the foot
- Moveable from shoe to shoe with no trimming required
- Top Cover: Anti-microbial polyester top fabric, green
- Arch: Semi-rigid polypropylene support shell
- Dual Layer Cushioning: Foam top layer, black; EVA base, royal blue
- Shoe Sizes: Available in 11 U.S. shoe sizes ranging from Men's 4 to 16+, and Women's 6 to 12
- Packaging Contains: 1 pair
PowerStep insoles should last 6 months or longer depending on wear usage and activity level. Need more information? Visit our FAQs.