PowerKids® 3/4 Pediatric Orthotics
Maximum Cushioning, Maximum Support
Affordable, easy-to-use, prefabricated orthotics for kids – similar fit and function of custom-made products. Provides rear-foot stability by properly positioning and cradling the heel. Built-in arch support for kids vertically lifts and supports the arch and restores proper alignment to the mid-foot and forefoot. These 3/4 length kids insoles are comfortable on the forefoot and toes.
An ideal orthotic insole for mild to moderate pronation (flat feet), lacking arch and foot support or proper alignment and balance, excessive motion and muscle fatigue, and foot pain and discomfort among other common foot conditions.
Covered under US Patent D701,028
Not sure what insole is right for you? Let Us Help!
- Firm but flexible arch support and heel cradle
- 2-degree, mildly angled heel platform
- 3/4 length Dual-layer, shock absorbing cushioning
- Heat and friction reducing, anti-microbial top fabric
- Available in 6 sizes, Toddler 8.5 - Youth 4
- Provides rear foot stability by properly positioning and cradling the heel
- Supports and protects the foot
- Enhances comfort
- Leaves extra room at the toes
- Moveable from shoe to shoe with no trimming required
- Fabric top cover with anti-microbial protection, Royal Blue with Pediatric Print
- Poron® foam top layer, Blue, 1/16”
- EVA base, Red
Indications: Mild to moderate over-pronation (flat feet), Lacking arch and foot support, Lacking proper alignment and balance, Excessive motion and muscle fatigue