PowerStep® PowerKids® Arch Supporting Orthotic 3/4 Insoles
3/4 Insoles | Maximum Support for Pediatric Flatfoot | Moderate Cushioning | Medium Activity
The PowerStep® PowerKids® 3/4 orthotic insoles are an affordable, prefabricated option to support the growing pediatric foot. The PowerKids insoles with built-in arch support and two layers of plush cushioning are the perfect balance of comfort and support. The 3/4 length with tapered edge leaves extra room at the toes. The PowerKids insoles feature an arch support with an angled heel platform that provides hind-foot stability and extra motion control for proper heel positioning, restoring proper alignment to the mid-foot and forefoot. The PowerKids insoles cradle the arch and heel, adding stability and motion control to limit excess stress on feet, ankles, joints, and tendons. The PowerKids insoles improve foot alignment, posture, balance, and coordination.
Flat feet are common with children as their bones and joints develop. Developmental flatfoot is the most common condition in children and is often overlooked. Without proper, early intervention as a child develops, bone malalignment and stress on the joints, ligaments and tendons in the foot and ankle can lead to more serious foot conditions later in life. Identifying and correcting the condition early can help prevent future problems. By combining premium cushioning and arch support, the PowerStep PowerKids shoe insoles are a trusted solution to improve foot function, decrease arch pain, and help alleviate common foot conditions typically caused by mild to moderate pronation.
Mild to moderate pronation can cause: Plantar Fasciitis; Achilles Tendonitis; Arch & heel pain; Ankle, knee, hip & back pain; Shin splints; Bunions; Heel spurs; Hammer & claw toes; Calluses & corns
Ideal shoe type: Kid's Athletic, Casual, & Dress Shoes
Covered under US patent #D701,028
Not sure what insole is right for you? Let Us Help!
- 3/4 length orthotic shoe insoles
- Anti-microbial top fabric
- Contoured, semi-rigid arch support shell with deep heel cradle and 2 degree medial post
- Premium dual-layer support cushioning
- 3/4 length support that features an anti-microbial top fabric that helps reduce heat, friction, and perspiration
- Firm but flexible contoured arch support with deep heel cradle and a slightly angled heel post for greater support, correction, and motion control for those with pediatric flatfoot
- Premium dual-layer support cushioning provides bounce back with each step and enhanced comfort in children's shoes, leaving extra room at the toes while absorbing shock at impact to reduce stress on the feet, ankles, joints and tendons
- Perfect balance of comfort and support that provides rear foot stability by properly positioning and cradling the heel to help relieve and prevent pain from mild to moderate pronation
- Moveable from shoe to shoe with no trimming required
- Top Cover: Anti-microbial polyester top fabric, blue with print
- Arch: Semi-rigid polypropylene support shell
- Dual Layer Cushioning: PORON® Foam top layer, blue; EVA base, red
- Shoe Sizes: Available in 6 U.S. shoe sizes ranging from Toddler's 8.5 to 13, and Youth's 1 to 4
- Packaging Contains: 1 pair
PowerStep insoles should last 6 months or longer depending on wear usage and activity level. Need more information? Visit our FAQs.