Powerstep® Pinnacle Plus
Maximum Cushioning, Full Support with Built-in Met Pad
The Powerstep® Pinnacle Plus insoles feature metatarsal support to spread and cushion the metatarsal heads to help alleviate forefoot and ball of foot pain.
Pinnacle Plus insoles are ideal for preventing and alleviating pain associated with Morton’s Neuroma, metatarsalgia, heel or arch pain and discomfort, Plantar Fasciitis, mild to moderate pronation, sore/aching feet and other common foot conditions.
US Patent D846,853
Not sure what insole is right for you? Let Us Help!
- Built-in metatarsal support
- Firm but flexible arch support and heel cradle
- Dual layer cushioning
- Friction reducing, anti-microbial top fabric
- Relieves metatarsalgia pain
- Provides targeted and controlled cushioning with a soft, supportive feel
- Full length, total contact support
- Moveable from shoe to shoe with no trimming required
- Polypropylene Support Shell
- EVA Base, Blue
- Polyester fabric top cover with anti-microbial protection, Red
- VCT® cushion layer, Black 1/8”
- Internal PORON® Cushion Metatarsal Pad
Indications: Over-Pronation; Metatarsalgia; Neuromas; Ball of Foot Pain; Plantar Fasciitis/Heel Pain; Foot, Arch and Heel Pain; Calluses; Hammertoes and Claw Toe; Bunions; Ankle and Knee Pain
Ideal Shoe Type: Athletic Shoes