Powerstep® Pinnacle Plus Insoles
Full support and cushioning, relief from ball-of-foot pain
The Powerstep Pinnacle Plus Insole has a bulit-in metatarsal pad to treat metatarsalgia, Morton's Neuroma and general ball of foot pain.
The Powerstep Pinnacle line of insoles is clinically proven to prevent and relieve pain associated with Plantar Fasciitis, heel discomfort, mild to moderate pronation, arch soreness, aching feet, knees, hips and back.
US Patent D846,853
Not sure what insole is right for you? Let Us Help!
- Built-in metatarsal support
- Firm but flexible arch support and heel cradle
- Dual layer cushioning
- Friction reducing, anti-microbial top fabric
- Relieves metatarsalgia pain
- Provides targeted and controlled cushioning with a soft, supportive feel
- Full length, total contact support
- Moveable from shoe to shoe with no trimming required
- Polypropylene Support Shell
- EVA Base, Blue
- Polyester fabric top cover with anti-microbial protection, Red
- VCT® cushion layer, Black 1/8”
- Internal PORON® Cushion Metatarsal Pad
Indications: Over-Pronation; Metatarsalgia; Neuromas; Ball of Foot Pain; Plantar Fasciitis/Heel Pain; Foot, Arch and Heel Pain; Calluses; Hammertoes and Claw Toe; Bunions; Ankle and Knee Pain
Ideal Shoe Type: Athletic Shoes