Powerstep® Pinnacle Maxx
Maximum Cushioning, Maximum Support
The Pinnacle Maxx full length shoe insole is our popular Pinnacle style with a firmer shell and angled heel platform for greater foot control and arch support. The Pinnacle Maxx increases stability and comfort in casual, athletic and work shoes.
An ideal orthotic shoe insole for preventing and alleviating pain associated with moderate over-pronation, Plantar Fasciitis, heel or arch pain and discomfort and other common foot conditions.
Covered under US Patent D661,076
Not sure what insole is right for you? Let Us Help!
- Firmer arch support
- Slightly angled heel platform
- Dual-layer cushioning
- Heat and friction reducing anti-microbial top fabric
- Increased stability for moderate pronators
- Greater motion control
- Targeted and controlled cushioning with a soft, supportive feel
- Full length, total contact
• Polypropylene support shell with 2 degree medial post and deeper heel cup
• EVA base, Charcoal Grey
• Polyester fabric top cover with anti-microbial protection, Maroon
• VCT® top layer, Charcoal Grey, 1/8”
Indications: Over-Pronation (Moderate to Severe); Plantar Fasciitis/Heel Pain; Foot, Arch and Heel Pain; Calluses; Hammertoes and Claw Toe; Bunions; Neuromas; Ankle and Knee Pain.
Ideal Shoe Type: Roomier Dress and Casual Shoes