Occupational Health Program
Why Promote the Use of Occupational Insoles?
- Reduce Costs
- Reduce Potential Health Problems and Claims
- Lower Claims to Help Lower Insurance Premiums
- Improve Employee Productivity and Performance
- Reduce Downtime and Absenteeism
- Leads to a Happier, Less Fatigued Workforce
- An Alternative for Mobile or Outdoor Work Setting where floor mats are not practical
- Can be Implemented Instantly, no waiting on installation
- Eliminates trips and falls on raised edges of floor mats
The ErgoShield® line of occupational insoles includes a range of products to improve foot comfort and support on the job. Offer work shoe insoles to help improve employee comfort and productivity.