Powerstep® Memory Foam Insoles
Maximum Cushioning, Full Support
The Powerstep® Memory Foam insoles combine slow-recovery memory foam, arch support and a heel cradle for maximum comfort. Plush memory foam layer conforms to the shape of the foot.
These super-soft insoles are ideal for sensitive feet and provide maximum cushioning in a variety of shoes. Powerstep Memory Foam insoles are also excellent for pressure relief in casual shoes.
US Patent D846,853
Not sure what insole is right for you? Let Us Help!
- Plush, slow-recovery memory foam
- Firm but flexible arch support and heel cradle
- Dual layer cushioning
- Heat and friction reducing, anti-microbial top fabric
- Conforms to the shape of the foot
- Increased support and stability in your shoes
- Full length, total contact support
- Movable from shoe to shoe with no trimming required
- Polypropylene Support Shell
- Slow-recovery memory foam, Lime green, 4mm
- EVA Base Royal Blue
- Polyester fabric top cover with anti-microbial protection, Royal Blue
Indications: Over-Pronation (Mild to Moderate); Plantar Fasciitis/Heel Pain; Foot, Arch and Heel Pain; Sensitive Feet; Fat Pad Atrophy/Degeneration; Pressure Relief; other common foot conditions
Ideal Shoe Type: Athletic, Casual