Powerstep® KidSport® full-length cushioned shoe insoles provide soft support for kids and teens. A child’s foot arch starts out flat and develops over time. Shoes without insoles fail to cushion a child or teen’s foot muscles as they walk, run, or play. Children’s insoles from Powerstep® provide dual-layer cushioning from heel to toe, which helps to relieve foot pain and discomfort as your child’s arches develop. Provides increased cushioning over standard kid’s shoe inserts.
These comfortable kid’s insoles are an ideal alternative to arch support insoles for children and teens who require more cushioning and less support.
US Patent D846,853
Not sure what insole is right for you? Let Us Help!
- Plush PORON® Cushioning top foam layer
- Dual-layer cushioning from heel to toe
- Heat and friction reducing antimicrobial top cover
- Slight contouring throughout
- Relieves foot pain and discomfort as child's arch develops
- Provides targeted and controlled cushioning with a soft, supportive feel
- Solution for those who prefer cushioning without arch support
- Easily moveable from shoe to shoe with no trimming required
- EVA Base, Blue
- Polyester top cover with anti-microbial protection, Lime Green
- PORON® Cushion foam, Yellow 1/8”
Indications: For children with mild to moderate over-pronation (flat feet), those lacking arch and foot support, those lacking proper alignment and balance, those with excessive motion and muscle fatigue