Powerstep® Journey® Wool
Maximum Cushioning, Full Support
Journey® insoles were designed specifically for use on rugged terrain. A soft and durable wool top fabric and cushioning foam absorb the impact of each step. Insulates against heat and cold for increased comfort in all seasons.
Versatile styling fits in a variety of trail running shoes, hiking boots, ski and snow boots and work boots.
US Patent D846,853
Not sure what insole is right for you? Let Us Help!
- Firm but flexible arch support and heel cradle
- Dual layer cushioning
- Shock-absorbing foam
- Insulating wool top fabric
- Stabilizes the foot along uneven surfaces
- Long-lasting comfort while hiking, walking and running
- Reduces the impact of each step to reduce stress on the feet, ankles and other joints
- Excellent moisture wicking and temperature regulation
- Full length, total contact support
- Moveable from shoe to shoe with no trimming required.
- Polypropylene Support Shell
- EVA Base, Red
- Insulating wool top fabric, Gray
- VCT® Top Layer, Black, 1/8”
Indications: Stability and support, plantar fasciitis, heel or arch pain and discomfort, metatarsal pain, mild to moderate pronation, fallen arches, shin splints, sore/aching feet, muscle cramps, other common foot conditions. Ideal Shoe Type: Hiking boots, ski boots