PowerStep® Pinnacle Wool Neutral Arch Supporting Insoles
Full Length Insoles | Moderate Support for Neutral Arches | Maximum Cushioning | High Activity
The PowerStep® Pinnacle Wool full length insoles were designed specifically for use on outdoor adventures. The PowerStep Pinnacle Wool insoles with built-in neutral arch support and two layers of plush cushioning are the perfect balance of comfort and support during rigorous outdoor activity. The soft yet durable wool top fabric and cushioning foam help absorb the impact of each step. The Pinnacle Wool insoles insulate and regulate temperature while reducing perspiration for increased comfort in all seasons. The Pinnacle Wool insoles feature the signature PowerStep arch shape that cradles the arch and heel, adding improved stability and motion control on uneven or rough terrain and limiting excess stress on feet, ankles, joints, and tendons.
Feet with neutral arches naturally pronate when walking, where the feet and ankles roll slightly inward, placing pressure on the bigger toes and inside of foot. Neutral arches need stable, yet flexible arch support for shock absorption and proper alignment. By combining premium cushioning and the clinically proven PowerStep arch shape in a semi-rigid neutral arch support shell, the PowerStep Pinnacle Wool shoe insoles are a trusted solution to improve foot function, decrease arch pain, and help alleviate common foot conditions typically caused by mild to moderate pronation.
Our PowerStep products have received a major overhaul to better reflect the high quality, innovative product waiting inside. PowerStep products have begun to transition to the new, fresher look. Packaging has been updated to allow easier product self-selection, top fabrics now have a fun new pattern, and each product will have a unique logo for better product identification. You will still enjoy the same great PowerStep support you are accustomed to wearing!
Mild to moderate pronation can cause: Plantar Fasciitis; Achilles Tendonitis; Arch & heel pain; Ankle, knee, hip & back pain; Shin splints; Bunions; Heel spurs; Hammer & claw toes; Calluses & corns
Ideal shoe type: Trail Running Shoes; Hiking, Ski, Snow, & Work Boots
Covered under US patent #D846,853
Not sure what insole is right for you? Let Us Help!
- Full length shoe insoles
- Moisture wicking wool felt top fabric
- Contoured, semi-rigid neutral arch support shell with deep heel cradle
- Premium dual-layer support cushioning
- Full length, total contact support with a moisture wicking wool felt top fabric that insulates and regulates temperature
- Firm but flexible contoured neutral arch support with a deep heel cradle for increased comfort, stability, and motion control for those with standard arches
- Premium dual-layer support cushioning for enhanced comfort from heel to toe
- Perfect balance of comfort and support that stabilizes and aligns the feet to help relieve and prevent pain from mild to moderate pronation
- Moveable from shoe to shoe with no trimming required
- Top Cover: Moisture wicking & temperature regulating wool felt top fabric, gray
- Arch: Semi-rigid polypropylene support shell
- Dual Layer Cushioning: Foam top layer, black; EVA base, red
- Shoe Sizes: Available in 10 U.S. shoe sizes ranging from Men's 4 to 15, and Women's 6 to 12
- Packaging Contains: 1 pair
PowerStep insoles should last 6 months or longer depending on wear usage and activity level. Need more information? Visit our FAQs.