Powerstep® Journey® Hiker
Maximum Cushioning, Full Support
Journey® insoles were designed specifically for use on rugged terrain. The Journey® Hiker provides the perfect blend of stability and cushioning during rigorous activity, such as hiking, climbing or trail running to increase comfort and help reduce fatigue. A firmer arch support stabilizes the foot while allowing for flexibility during movement.
Versatile styling fits in a variety of trail running shoes, hiking boots, ski and snow boots and work boots.
US Patent D846,853
Not sure what insole is right for you? Let Us Help!
- Firmer arch support and heel cradle
- Dual-layer cushioning
- Shock-absorbing foam
- Heat and friction reducing anti-microbial top fabric
- Fits in a variety of trail running shoes, hiking boots and ski and snow boots
- Stabilizes the foot along uneven surfaces
- Long-lasting comfort while hiking, walking and running
- Reduces the impact of each step to reduce stress on the feet, ankles and other joints
- Full length, total contact support
- Moveable from shoe to shoe with no trimming required
- Polypropylene Support Shell – Firmer support
- EVA Base, Black
- Polyester fabric top cover with anti-microbial protection, camouflage
- VCT® Top Layer, Tan, 1/8”
Indications: Stability and support, plantar fasciitis, heel or arch pain and discomfort, metatarsal pain, mild to moderate pronation, fallen arches, shin splints, sore/aching feet, muscle cramps, other common foot conditions.
Ideal Shoe Type: Hiking boots