PowerStep® ErgoShield® ESD Cushioning Insoles
Full Length Insoles | Light Support for Low/Neutral Arches | Moderate Cushioning | Medium Activity
PowerStep® orthotic work insoles were designed to improve foot comfort and support on the job. Occupational insoles are an effective, efficient, and economical solution for improving workplace productivity and performance, leading to a happier, less fatigued workforce.
The PowerStep ErgoShield® ESD full length insoles provide full contact electro-static dissipation (ESD) at the heel and ball of foot using conductive fibers threaded throughout the durable polyester top fabric. The cutouts in the base layer at the heel and ball of foot allow static electricity to transfer through the body to the shoe and ground. The ErgoShield ESD insoles feature dual-layer cushioning and slight contouring for light arch support, but without the signature PowerStep arch supporting shell. The ErgoShield ESD insoles cradle the arch and heel while providing light support to limit excess stress on feet, ankles, joints, and tendons.
By combining premium cushioning and a slightly contoured arch shape, the PowerStep ErgoShield ESD shoe insoles are a trusted solution to improve foot function and alleviate heel and arch pain, and sore, aching feet.
Ideal shoe type: Recommended for use in ESD approved footwear only
Not sure what insole is right for you? Let Us Help!
- Full length shoe insoles
- Polyester top fabric with 100% conductive threads needled throughout
- Slight arch contouring
- Premium dual-layer support cushioning
- Cutouts in base layer at the heel and ball of foot for static electricity dissipation
- Full length, total contact support featuring a top fabric with 100% conductive fibers threaded throughout
- Slight arch contouring that cradles the arch and heel for a soft, supportive feel
- Premium dual-layer support cushioning for enhanced comfort from heel to toe
- Cutouts in base layer at the heel and ball of foot allow static electricity to transfer through the body to the shoe and ground
- Moveable from shoe to shoe with no trimming required
- Top Cover: Polyester top fabric with conductive fibers threaded throughout, gray
- Dual Layer Cushioning: Open-cell top layer, gray; EVA base, black
- Shoe Sizes: Available in 11 U.S. shoe sizes ranging from Men's 4 to 16+, and Women's 6 to 12
- Packaging Contains: 1 pair
PowerStep insoles should last 6 months or longer depending on wear usage and activity level. Need more information? Visit our FAQs.