ErgoShield ESD Insoles
Full contact static dissipation at heel and ball of foot – for use in ESD footwear only
ErgoShield® ESD Insoles provide full contact static dissipation at the heel and ball of foot using conductive fibers threaded throughout the durable polyester top cover. Contoured base with a breathable urethane foam layer offers added cushioning and slight support for all-day comfort. Continuously dissipates static discharge in body to the shoe to the ground.
Recommended for use in ESD approved footwear only.
Not sure what insole is right for you? Let Us Help!
- Provides full contact static dissipation
- Recommended for use in ESD approved footwear only
- Needled with 100% conductive fibers throughout
- Cutouts in base layer allow static electricity to transfer through body to shoe and ground
- Polyester top cover and breathable foam layers
- Contoured base with slight arch contouring
- Continuously dissipates static discharge in body to the shoe and the ground
- Provides cushioning and comfort
- Offers a soft, supportive feel
- Trimmable for a precise fit
- EVA Foam Base, Black
- Open-cell foam layer, Gray, 1/4”
- Conductive fibers needled throughout
Indications: Over-Pronation (Mild to Moderate); Plantar Fasciitis/Heel Pain; Foot