ErgoShield Ergo Arch Insoles
Maximum Cushioning, Full Support
Encapsulated design with a firm but flexible support shell, built-in foot arch support and heel cradle for increased foot stability. Provides targeted and controlled cushioning with a soft, supportive feel. Enhances the structure and stability of the foot to help relieve pain and prevent injuries.
Ergo Arch Insoles are ideal for preventing and alleviating pain associated with Plantar Fasciitis, metatarsal pain, heel or arch pain and discomfort, mild to moderate pronation, sore/aching feet and other common foot conditions. These insoles help increase comfort and support in a variety of shoe styles including casual, athletic and work boots.
US Patent D846,853
Not sure what insole is right for you? Let Us Help!
- Firm but flexible support shell with arch support and heel cradle
- Target and controlled, dual-layer cushioning
- Heat and friction reducing anti-microbial top fabric
- Soft, supportive feel
- Increases stability
- All day comfort while walking or standing
- Polypropylene Support Shell
- EVA Foam Base, Black
- Polyester heat and friction reducing fabric top cover with anti-microbial protection, Black
- VCT® microcellular top layer, Yellow, 1/8”
Indications: Over-Pronation (Mild to Moderate); Plantar Fasciitis/Heel Pain; Foot, Arch and Heel Pain; Calluses; Hammertoes and Claw Toe; Bunions; Neuroma; Ankle and Knee Pain.
Ideal Shoe Type: Athletic Shoes, Work Shoes/Boots