PowerStep® Pinnacle Work Neutral Arch Supporting Insoles
Full Length Insoles | Moderate Support for Neutral Arches | Maximum Cushioning | High Activity
PowerStep® orthotic work insoles were designed to improve foot comfort and support on the job. Occupational insoles are an effective, efficient, and economical solution for improving workplace productivity and performance, leading to a happier, less fatigued workforce.
The PowerStep Pinnacle Work Arch full length insoles with built-in neutral arch support and dual-layer cushioning are the perfect balance of comfort and support while on the job. The Pinnacle Work Arch insoles feature the signature PowerStep arch shape that cradles the arch and heel, adding stability and motion control to limit excess stress on feet, ankles, joints, and tendons.
Feet with neutral arches naturally pronate when walking, where the feet and ankles roll slightly inward, placing pressure on the bigger toes and inside of the foot. Neutral arches need stable, yet flexible arch support for shock absorption and proper alignment. By combining premium cushioning and the clinically proven PowerStep arch shape in a semi-rigid neutral arch support shell, the PowerStep Pinnacle Work Arch shoe insoles are a trusted solution to improve foot function, decrease arch pain, and help alleviate common foot conditions typically caused by mild to moderate pronation.
Our PowerStep products have received a major overhaul to better reflect the high quality, innovative product waiting inside. PowerStep products have begun to transition to the new, fresher look. Packaging has been updated to allow easier product self-selection, top fabrics now have a fun new pattern, and each product will have a unique logo for better product identification. You will still enjoy the same great PowerStep support you are accustomed to wearing!
Mild to moderate pronation can cause: Plantar Fasciitis; Achilles Tendonitis; Arch & heel pain; Ankle, knee, hip & back pain; Shin splints; Bunions; Heel spurs; Hammer & claw toes; Calluses & corns
Ideal shoe type: Work Shoes & Work Boots, Athletic (Walking/Running), Casual, & Dress Shoes
Covered under US patent #D846,853
Not sure what insole is right for you? Let Us Help!
- Full length shoe insoles
- Anti-microbial top fabric
- Contoured, semi-rigid neutral arch support shell with deep heel cradle
- Premium dual-layer support cushioning
- Full length, total contact support with an anti-microbial top fabric that helps reduce heat, friction, and perspiration
- Firm but flexible contoured neutral arch support with a deep heel cradle for increased comfort, stability, and motion control for those with standard arches
- Premium dual-layer support cushioning for enhanced comfort from heel to toe
- Perfect balance of comfort and support that stabilizes and aligns the feet to help relieve and prevent pain from mild to moderate pronation
- Moveable from shoe to shoe with no trimming required
- Top Cover: Anti-microbial polyester top fabric, black
- Arch: Semi-rigid polypropylene support shell
- Dual Layer Cushioning: Foam top layer, yellow; EVA base, black
- Shoe Sizes: Available in 11 U.S. shoe sizes ranging from Men's 4 to 16+, and Women's 6 to 12
- Packaging Contains: 1 pair
PowerStep insoles should last 6 months or longer depending on wear usage and activity level. Need more information? Visit our FAQs.