PowerStep® ErgoShield® Anti-Fatigue Cushioning Insoles
Full Length Insoles | Moderate Support for Low/Neutral Arches | Maximum Cushioning | High Activity
PowerStep® orthotic work insoles were designed to improve foot comfort and support on the job. Occupational insoles are an effective, efficient, and economical solution for improving workplace productivity and performance, leading to a happier, less fatigued workforce.
The PowerStep ErgoShield® Anti-Fatigue full length insoles with an anatomical contoured foam arch support and dual-layer cushioning are the perfect balance of comfort and support while on the job. The ErgoShield Anti-Fatigue full length insoles provide long-lasting comfort all day long. The slow-recovery foam conforms and molds to the foot for maximum comfort. The foam base and anatomical arch support provide targeted and controlled cushioning with a soft, supportive feel. The shock-absorbing gel at the heel softens the impact of each step to relieve metatarsal pain, foot, arch and heel pain, and sore, aching feet. The ErgoShield Anti-Fatigue insoles cradle the arch and heel while providing moderate support to limit excess stress on feet, ankles, joints, and tendons.
By combining premium cushioning and an anatomically contoured arch shape, the PowerStep ErgoShield Anti-Fatigue shoe insoles are a trusted solution to improve foot function and alleviate heel and arch pain, and sore, aching feet.
Ideal shoe type: Work Shoes & Work Boots, Athletic (Walking/Running), Casual, & Dress Shoes
Not sure what insole is right for you? Let Us Help!
- Full length shoe insoles
- Anti-microbial top fabric
- Premium dual-layer support cushioning
- Anatomically contoured arch shape
- Heel relief zone
- Full length, total contact support with an anti-microbial top fabric that helps reduce heat, friction, and perspiration
- Premium dual-layer support cushioning with a slow-recovery foam top layer that conforms and molds to the foot for enhanced comfort from heel to toe
- Anatomically contoured foam arch support with targeted gel protects high-impact areas for all-day comfort and support, relieving metatarsal pain, foot, arch, and heel pain, and sore, aching feet
- Heel relief zone absorbs shock and softens impact
- Moveable from shoe to shoe with no trimming required
- Top Cover: Anti-microbial polyester top fabric, black with print
- Dual Layer Cushioning: Foam top layer, yellow; Polyurethane foam base with anatomically contoured arch, black
- Heel Relief Zone: Gel, yellow
- Shoe Sizes: Available in 6 U.S. shoe sizes ranging from Men's 3 to 14.5, and Women's 5 to 12
- Packaging Contains: 1 pair
PowerStep insoles should last 6 months or longer depending on wear usage and activity level. Need more information? Visit our FAQs.