Maximum Cushioning, Moderate Support
The ComfortLast® full length cushioned insoles combine shock-absorbing gel technology and slow-recovery foam for maximum comfort. Plush cushioning throughout the full length of the insole and shock-absorbing gel at the heel soften the impact of each step.
ComfortLast® provides all-day comfort in dress, casual or athletic shoes. Great for walking and jogging. Impact gel insoles are ideal for preventing and alleviating metatarsal, arch or heel discomfort and sore, aching feet.
Not sure what insole is right for you? Let Us Help!
- Maximum cushioning and full support
- Shock absorbing insoles have gel at the heel
- Plush cushioning throughout
- Contoured shape with arch support and heel cradle
- Heat and friction reducting anti-microbial top fabric
- Absorbs the impact of each step
- Softens and conforms to the foot with extended wear
- Full length, total contact support
- Movable from shoe to shoe with no trimming required
- Shock-absorbing gel heel-relief zone, Red
- Polyurethane foam base with built-in anatomical arch, Black
- Low friction polyester fabric top cover with anti-microbial protection
- VCT® slow-recovery microcellular foam top layer, Red, 1/8”
Indications: Metatarsal Pain; Heel Pain; Arch Discomfort; Sore, Aching Feet; Increased Comfort During Activity and Sports
Ideal Shoe Type: Casual Shoes, Work Shoes, Dress Shoes