PowerStep® ArchMolds Max Cushioning | Custom Moldable Arch Supporting Insoles
Full Length Insoles | Moderate Support for Low/Neutral/High Arches | Maximum Cushioning | High Activity
The PowerStep® ArchMolds® shoe insoles were designed to provide a personalized, custom fit for all arch types through heat-molding technology. The PowerStep ArchMolds Maximum full length insoles have a unique design with two layers of plush cushioning and a heat-moldable base, allowing for maximum comfort with a customized fit. The anatomical contoured arch support and heel cradle stabilize the foot and improve alignment, adding stability and motion control to limit excess stress on feet, ankles, joints, and tendons. The ArchMolds Maximum provide the perfect blend of stability and cushioning for any arch type.
Feet need stable, yet flexible arch support for shock absorption and proper alignment. By combining premium cushioning and an anatomically contoured arch shape, the PowerStep ArchMolds Maximum shoe insoles are a trusted solution to improve foot function, decrease arch pain, and help alleviate common foot conditions typically caused by overpronation, mild to moderate pronation, or supination.
Unsupported feet can cause overpronation, mild to moderate pronation, or supination depending on your arch type:
- Overpronation (low arches) can cause: Plantar Fasciitis; Achilles Tendonitis; Metatarsalgia; Morton's Neuroma; Arch & heel pain; Ankle, knee, hip & back pain; Shin splints; Bunions; Heel spurs; Hammer & claw toes; Calluses & corns
- Mild to moderate pronation (standard arches) can cause: Plantar Fasciitis; Achilles Tendonitis; Arch & heel pain; Ankle, knee, hip & back pain; Shin splints; Bunions; Heel spurs; Hammer & claw toes; Calluses & corns
- Supination (high arches) can cause: Plantar Fasciitis; Achilles Tendonitis; Fat pad atrophy; Morton's Neuroma; Arch & heel pain; Ball of foot pain; Ankle, knee, hip & back pain; Shin splints; Stress fractures in the feet & legs; Bunions; Heel spurs; Hammer & claw toes; Calluses & corns
Ideal shoe type: Designed for footwear that has a removable factory footbed or roomier shoes that can accommodate additional cushioning such as: Athletic (Walking/Running), Casual, Work, & Dress Shoes
Not sure what insole is right for you? Let Us Help!
- Custom heat-moldable full length shoe insoles
- Polyester top fabric
- Anatomically contoured arch support with deep heel cradle
- Premium dual-layer support cushioning
- Full length, total contact support
- Heat-moldable EVA base featuring a contoured arch support with a deep heel cradle for increased comfort, stability, and motion control, providing a personalized fit for those with low, standard or high arches
- Premium dual-layer support cushioning for enhanced comfort from heel to toe
- Perfect balance of comfort and support that stabilizes and aligns the feet to help relieve and prevent pain from overpronation, mild to moderate pronation, or supination
- Moveable from shoe to shoe with no trimming required
- Top Cover: Polyester top fabric, blue with print
- Dual Layer Cushioning: Foam top layer, gray; Heat moldable EVA base with anatomically contoured arch, black
- Shoe Sizes: Available in 13 U.S. shoe sizes ranging from Men's 6 to 15.5, and Women's 4.5 to 12.5
- Packaging Contains: 1 pair
PowerStep insoles should last 6 months or longer depending on wear usage and activity level. Need more information? Visit our FAQs.