PowerStep® ArchLite® Cushioning Insoles
Full Length Insoles | Light Support for Low/Neutral Arches | Maximum Cushioning | Medium Activity
The PowerStep® ArchLite® full length insoles are perfect for those who require more cushioning and less support. The PowerStep ArchLite insoles offer increased comfort over standard/factory footbeds. The ArchLite features two layers of plush cushioning and a slight contouring for light arch support, but without the signature PowerStep arch supporting shell. The ArchLite insoles cradle the arch and heel while providing light support to limit excess stress on feet, ankles, joints, and tendons.
By combining premium cushioning and a slightly contoured arch shape, the PowerStep ArchLite shoe insoles are a trusted solution to improve foot function and alleviate heel and arch pain, and sore, aching feet.
Ideal shoe type: Athletic (Walking/Running), Casual, Work, & Dress Shoes
Covered under US patent #D846,853
Not sure what insole is right for you? Let Us Help!
- Full length shoe insoles
- Anti-microbial top fabric
- Slight arch contouring
- Premium dual-layer support cushioning
- Full length, total contact support with an anti-microbial top fabric that helps reduce heat, friction, and perspiration
- Slight arch contouring that cradles the arch and heel for a soft, supportive feel
- Premium dual-layer support cushioning for enhanced comfort from heel to toe
- Moveable from shoe to shoe with no trimming required
- Top Cover: Anti-microbial polyester top fabric, green
- Arch: Slight contouring, no arch support shell
- Dual Layer Cushioning: Foam top layer, khaki; EVA base, black
- Shoe Sizes: Available in 10 U.S. shoe sizes ranging from Men's 4 to 15, and Women's 6 to 12
- Packaging Contains: 1 pair
PowerStep insoles should last 6 months or longer depending on wear usage and activity level. Need more information? Visit our FAQs.