Air Stirrup Ankle Brace, White
The Powerstep® Air Stirrup Ankle Brace features medial and lateral plastic shells lined with air bladders to provide support, stability and graduated compression for edema reduction.
Ideal for post-op, sprains/strains (grade I, II and III), chronic instability or acute injuries.
HCPCS Assigned Code: L4350
White - Air Stirrup Ankle Brace
• Pre-inflated, full length air bladders pulsate while walking
• Bladders can be inflated and deflated for desired compression
• Constructed of a contoured semi-rigid shell
• Two adjustable, riveted swivel straps ensure proper application
• Support, stability and massaging effect to reduce swelling
• Low-profile design fits easily into most shoes
• Universal size can be worn on left or right ankle
• Polypropylene shell,
• Polished PVC film
• Nylon hook and loop closure
Ideal for: Ankle Sprains & Strains; Chronic Instability; Acute Injury & Post Op